Super League’s Featured Server series is where we’ll be showing off amazing Minehut servers! Want your server featured on the Super League blog? Fill out this form and we’ll reach out if we want to showcase your server next!
Welcome to TriviaK!
Put your trivia skills to the test. TriviaK is a live trivia game that features music and sound effects. See where you stand among other Minecraft players by heading to TriviaK.minehut.gg via your Minecraft client now!
How It Works
- Each game of TriviaK currently has 10 Minecraft-related questions, and there are plans to add special themes in the future.
- This is a single-player game, but there is a leaderboard that will rank you among other players.
- Players will have 15-20 seconds to answer easy questions and 30 seconds for more difficult ones.
- Correct answers are worth 100 points while incorrect answers are worth 20 points. If you forget to answer, you will receive no points for the question.
- Points can be used to buy special cosmetics and erasers, the latter of which is a new feature to the game. Erasers allow you to cross out one incorrect answer, giving you a 50/50 chance to answer correctly.
- The jukebox is a custom music client that plays cool sound effects during the game. Every sound is synchronized with the game, making for a better experience.
Never Gonna Give You Up…
When asked where the inspiration for TriviaK originated, kevin777787 cited HQ Trivia.
“I got this idea from a game in the real world called HQ Trivia. HQ Trivia is a game where you can earn real money by answering questions correctly. I loved it so much that I decided to try and make my own trivia game!”
We wanted to know what kevin777787‘s favorite memory of creating TriviaK was, and I guess you could say that his answer did not let us down.
“Razviti and I rick-rolled each other a lot during the creation of the game – that was fun! And also how we rick-rolled Trent during Good Grief :)”
Check out the stream below to get a sneak peek into TriviaK on Good Grief.
Tips & Tricks
- Use the jukebox! While it won’t give you an advantage in the game, it is highly recommended as it’s way more fun to play with it on.
- Always answer. Incorrect answers will still be awarded with points. However, there will be no points given to unanswered questions.
- Here’s a freebie: “How many bites can you take out of a cake?” (The answer is 7).
Join the Discord
Want to submit questions? Looking to meet the TriviaK community? Join the Discord here!