Please check this live blog for all tournament updates regarding Online Qualifiers.
- If you are experiencing issues, keep an eye out on this page.
- For questions, check our FAQ or e-mail email@example.com
- To report a player, submit this form.
- Official Rules
- Super League Discord
- Super League League of Legends Community
- Super League TV will be streaming all events.
Season 4 City Champs Overview
- Online Qualifiers: Oct 21st to Nov 11th; Sundays, Wednesdays, Saturdays (With the exception of Wednesday, 10/31 being moved to Tuesday, 10/30)
- In-Person Qualifiers: Nov 12th & Nov 14th
- Roster Reconciliation: Week of Nov 18th
- Divisionals: Nov 28th, Dec 3rd, Dec 5th
- Semifinals: Dec 10th
- Finals: Dec 12th
- 4 weeks to get in your 15 games per desired role (3 weeks online and 1 week in-person)
- You must play 15 games in a single role & tier to qualify for a team. If you want to try out for multiple roles or tiers, you’ll have to play an additional 15 games each.
- We are no longer cutting the lowest 15% of players during Qualifiers
- You are required to attend at least one in-person qualifier.
6 Teams per City
- Tier 1: 1 team
- Tier 2 & 3: 2 teams
- Tier 4: 1 team
- Each tier will also have 4 alternates, thus creating a total of 30 starting players and 16 alternates.
- Tier 1: Team A (Gold and above)
- Tier 2: Team B-C (Platinum and below)
- Tier 3: Team D-E (Gold and below)
- Tier 4: Team F (Silver and below)
- Tier 1: 5 points per win (+1 second game)
- Tier 2: 3 points per win
- Tier 3: 2 points per win
- Tier 4: 1 point per win
- Western: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Las Vegas
- Midwest: Phoenix, Denver, Houston, and Dallas
- Northeast: Boston, New York, Philly, Chicago
- Southeast: Miami, Tampa Bay, Atlanta, D.C.