Jun 24 - Aug 02
Time and Date: 10:00am – 6:00pm, June 24th – August 2nd
Location: GlowHouse Gaming & Studios – 25061 Avenue Stanford, Unit #40, Santa Clarita, CA 91355
We created a six-week immersive esports summer program designed to give participants a complete overview of the esports ecosystem. Students will have the opportunity to experience a range of games like Super Smash, Fortnite, Rocket League, FIFA, the newly released Apex Legends and many more. During each session, students and instructors will focus on a specific game and train for an end-of-session tournament that culminates in a professional-grade, live-streamed championship match. Each participant will receive and GHG branded youth esports t-shirt.
Our curriculum covers:
1. Design: An introduction to Photoshop and using basic design philosophy to create custom logos and flyers.
2. Streaming: An introduction to streaming on live platforms like Twitch and YouTube using broadcast software. Learn what equipment to use and how to set up a professional stream.
3. Video Editing: Learn how to edit videos using professional editing software. Learn how to market and present YouTube videos for more views.
4. Commentary: Receive coaching on the basics of game commentary and esports casting for a variety of games.
5. Tournament Organizing: Learn the ins and outs of how professionals organize major gaming events.
6. Game Skill Development: Unlock the most positive aspects of esports like team work, competitive excellence, skill development, emotional intelligence, technical ability as well as game specific and genre specific skills.
Session 1 | 6/24 – 6/28| Fortnite
Session 2 | 7/1 – 7/5 | Sports (NBA 2K19, Madden NFL 19, FIFA 19)
Session 3 | 7/8 – 7/12 | Super Smash
Session 4 | 7/15 – 7/19 | Apex Legends
Session 5 | 7/22 – 7/26 | Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat
Session 6 | 7/29 – 8/2 | Virtual Reality
Fees: $200 – $1,350