Super League Clash Online Prizing – Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the Super League Clash Online tournament prizing (Prizing) is available only to persons over the age of 18 and residents of the U.S. You will be asked, as part of online sign-up to provide Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLG) with proof of age and address, including confirmation of U.S. residence.
2. Employees and relatives of employees of SLG, Supercell Oy and Tencent may not participate in the Prizing. The term “relative” shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
3. The Prizing shall be based on the final leaderboard of the monthly Super League Clash Online (SLCO) tournaments commencing July 1, 2018 and concluding on June 30, 2019. This is referred to as the Prizing Period.
4. Each entrant shall be automatically entered throughout the Promotional Period by entering the monthly SLCO tournaments via the game app (Clash Royale) and registering for a game account on SLG’s website, www.superleague.com, and accepting these terms and conditions. Entry into the SLCO is free, In the event that SLG deems, in its sole discretion, an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the Prizing, such entrant shall be excluded from the Prizing and consequently deemed ineligible to be a winner. Each monthly season, users who join monthly SLCO tournaments will be part of an ongoing leaderboard. The top players on the leaderboard at the end of each monthly SLCO tournament will be rewarded based on final leaderboard of each monthly SLCO tournament as follows:
– 1st place – $300 gift card from iTunes, Google Play or Amazon (collectively, “Gift Cards”)
– Top 10 places – random chance to win 1 of 2 Gift Cards in the amount of $100
– Top 100 places – random chance to win 1 of 5 Gift Cards in the amount of $20.
– Total Prize Pool = $600/month
5. Each Prizing winner specifically acknowledges that he/she shall be responsible for the payment of all taxes and other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute, regulation or otherwise.
6. SLG shall notify each monthly Prizing winner via email within thirty (30) business days of the end of each month during the Prizing Period.
7. SLG’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prizing and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
8. Your participation in the Prizing is deemed your agreement that SLG may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to you and you hereby grant SLG the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against SLG in this regard.
9. The Prizing is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for another prize.
10. By entering the SLCO tournaments, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Prizing and the awarding of the prizes.
11. By entering the SLCO tournaments, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless SLG, Supercell Oy, Tencent and its respective legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection with the Prizing or the acceptance of a prize.
12. The winning entrants shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prizing.
13. SLG reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
14. SLG reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Prizing if, in its sole judgment, the Prizing is not capable of being conducted as specified.
15. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA, and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts in Los Angeles, California, USA.