Super League Gaming – Terms & Conditions
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
TERMS OF PURCHASE
All ticket prices for events that occur in the United States are stated in U.S. Dollars.
Super League Gaming, Inc. accepts several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. If the event for which you are buying tickets is located in the United States, Super League Gaming, Inc. accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Pricing and Availability
Since every venue has a set maximum capacity, Super League Gaming, Inc. can only sell a limited number of tickets per event. Therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Additional tickets may become available up until the event date; however, Super League Gaming, Inc. is not responsible if you are unable to secure a ticket because an event has sold out.
If you do not receive an order confirmation email after completing your purchase, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm via email at Tickets@superleague.com, whether or not your order has been placed.
Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Super League Gaming, Inc. will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation or if you assume an order was placed but you failed to receive confirmation.
Occasionally, events are canceled. Should this occur, we will use reasonable efforts to contact you to inform you of any refund or exchange procedures that may be available for that event. For exact instructions on any canceled event, please check the event information online or contact us. If you own a ticket for an event and a refund is issued because the event was canceled, then Super League Gaming, Inc. may give you a refund that will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
Super League Gaming, Inc. will not be liable for any travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled or postponed event.
If a refund is issued, it typically will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. If a credit card was used to make the refunded purchase, then only that actual credit card will receive the credit for the refund.
Refunds and Exchanges
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event details. All transactions are final (subject to the terms of the section below entitled “Prices and Other Errors”).
All Merchandise Purchases are FINAL
Because of the way we work with our printing partners, we are unable to offer any refunds or returns on merchandise purchases.
If a product is lost or damaged, please email our customer service team at email@example.com
Billing Information Verification
Orders are processed only after your billing address and other billing information have been verified. If you submit incorrect billing or credit card account information, that may delay or prevent processing and confirmation of your ticket purchase. In these cases, Super League Gaming, Inc. customer service will use reasonable efforts to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If Super League Gaming, Inc. is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, Super League Gaming, Inc. may cancel your order.
Pricing and Other Errors
If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect because (i) of an error in a price posted on www.superleague.com or otherwise communicated to you, (ii) you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled public offering, (iii) you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, or (iv) for any other reason, then Super League Gaming, Inc. will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund you the amount that you paid. These remedies will apply regardless of whether the error is attributable to human error or a transactional malfunction on www.superleague.com or other Super League Gaming, Inc. operated system.
Super League Gaming, Inc., tickets are electronically delivered (e-tickets). E-Tickets are electronic tickets, delivered via email to the email address that you provide to Super League Gaming, Inc. The E-Tickets are in the body of the email sent to your email address.
Your delivery method is subject to change.
You are responsible for printing out the E-Ticket or making it available on a portable electronic device for presentment at the event.
Missing, Lost, or Stolen Tickets
Super League Gaming, Inc. is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the replacement of, lost, stolen, or misplaced tickets.
Limitation of Liability
Super League Gaming, Inc. sells tickets for events, but is not responsible for the conditions at the venues where the events take place, or for the actions of the owners of the venue, or any participants or spectators at the events. If you are injured at an event, immediately ask an usher for directions to a medical station. By purchasing a ticket through Super League Gaming, Inc., you agree to the terms of this Purchase Policy on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor and you agree that you assume all risks incidental to the event for which a ticket is issued, whether before, during or after the event. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Super League Gaming, Inc. disclaims all liability for conditions at the venues where the events take place, and for the actions of the event promoters, the owners of the venue, or any participants or spectators at the events, and you expressly waive any and all claims you might have against Super League Gaming, Inc. that arise from such conditions or actions.
License; Ejection and Cancellation; No Redemption Value
Venues at which events are held as well as Super League Gaming, Inc. each reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with venue rules. Breach of rules will terminate your license to attend the event, and you will not be eligible to receive a refund. A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the ticket’s face amount. A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
Recording, Transmission and Exhibition
You are permitted to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event. By entering the venue where the event is held, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, and/or videotaped and you hereby provide Super League Gaming, Inc. and its employees, agents and customers, the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your and your minor’s, likeness, image, and photo (collectively, “Image”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You agree to waive and forever discharge Super League Gaming, Inc. from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image. Super League Gaming, Inc. shall not be obligated to use, and may elect not to use, your image.
You Are Subject to Search
You and your belongings may be searched on entry to the event to which your ticket provides admittance. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise from such searches. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Under certain venue rules, certain items may not be brought into the movie theater or venue, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers.[/vc_column_text][divider line_type=”No Line” custom_height=”50″]
In addition to covering how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your information, this policy also discloses our purpose and lawful basis for processing your information, and your related rights. Our legal basis for collecting and using personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. In most cases, the lawful basis will be that the processing: (i) is necessary for our legitimate interests in carrying out our business with you, including direct marketing, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests, or (ii) is necessary to perform a contract with you. Where processing is based on your consent, we will identify the processing purposes and provide you with relevant information to make the processing fair and transparent. If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
In this policy the following words have the following meanings:
“Data Protection Laws” means any Applicable Law relating to the processing, privacy, and use of Personal Data, including (a) in the United Kingdom, (i) the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, SI 2003/2426, and any laws or regulations implementing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or Directive 2002/58/EC (ePrivacy Directive); and/or (ii) the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), and/or any corresponding or equivalent national laws or regulations (Revised UK DP Law) (b) in member states of the European Union, the Data Protection Directive or the GDPR, once applicable, and the ePrivacy Directive, and all relevant member state laws or regulations giving effect to or corresponding with any of them; and (c) any judicial or administrative interpretation of any of the above, any guidance, guidelines, codes of practice, approved codes of conduct or approved certification mechanisms issued by any relevant Supervisory Authority;
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Data Subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and where referred to in this policy includes special categories of Personal Data.
- Information we collect from you
Depending on the context in which you interact with us, SLG may collect or receive the following information:
- Account and Profile Information: When registering on our Web site, users must provide their email address, their age, a username and select either “Parent” or “Gamer”. Those items are the only information required by our registration process, and we do not require users under the age of 13, or any users, to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity. Once registered, each user over the age of 13 has the option, but is not required, to complete an account profile with any of the following additional information: first name, last name, street address, city, state/province/region of residence, and country of residence. Users under the age of 13, or their parents on their behalf, may optionally provide their name, create a SLG profile name, and/or provide their username(s) on third-party gaming platforms (such as Minecraft). Our Web site includes in-site communications tools (e.g., forums, comments, or chat), where it is possible for users to provide personal information that is visible to other users. Parents or guardians of children under 13 should note our in-site communications tools permit a child user to post text or media (including photographs or video) through which the child could provide personal information that would be visible to other users. Additionally, at our in-person or in-theater events, we, our third-party partners, the media, and/or other SLG members may wish to take photos, videos, or audio recordings of those in attendance. When you use our Web site to purchase items, pay for attendance at events, or provide verifiable parental consent to our use of personal information for those under the age of 13, we also require your billing information, such as a credit card number and billing address.
- Service Information: When you use our Services, we receive information generated through the use of the Services, either entered by you or others who use the Services, or from the Services infrastructure itself. This information may include, but is not limited to, name, username, company/organization, company/organization address, email address, phone number, IP address, MAC address, latitude, longitude, device name(s), device ID(s), and directory ID or other information you place within the Services.
- Performance and Usage Data: We may collect statistical, usage, configuration, and performance data of the Services to monitor the performance, integrity, and stability of the Services. Further, we may use and disclose this information for any purpose, provided that such data is first de-identified.
- Payment Information: We use third party payment processors to process payments made to us. In connection with the processing of such payments, we do not retain any personally identifiable information or any financial information such as credit card numbers. Rather, all such information is provided directly to our third-party processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies. The privacy policies of our current third-party processors may be viewed at www.msoffice365.email/privacy-policy, www.aws.amazon.com/privacy, www.automattic.com/privacy/, https://airtable.com/privacy-previous, and www.mailchimp.com/legal/privacy.
- Information from Third Parties: We receive information from third party business partners such as the contact details of prospects and sales leads. In addition, we collect information from public databases or other data you may have made publicly available, such as information posted on professional networks and social media platforms.
- Location Information: Some of our applications collect general location information based on IP address. This information is used to customize the services provided to you, such as location-based information of specific managed devices. Location information is only viewable by the end user. We do not use, disclose, or sell location information for the purposes of providing targeted marketing or advertisements.
- Information we collect from children
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and its rules (collectively, “COPPA”) require us to inform parents and legal guardians (as used in this policy, “parents“) about our practices for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information from children under the age of 13 (“children“). COPPA and the GDPR also require us to obtain verifiable consent from a child’s parent for certain collection, use, and disclosure of the child’s personal information.
Parents of users under 13 years old:
As a matter of policy, SLG does not collect personal information from any person under the age of 13. To ensure we comply with this policy, we utilize industry-accepted means of gating new users as they interact with us. If this policy were to change at any time in the future, SLG is committed to obtaining verifiable parental consent before collecting, using, or sharing any personal information from children under the age of 13. This would work as follows: Our account registration process screens users for age. Those under the age of 13 would be instructed to involve their parent or guardian in the registration process, and we would obtain the parent or guardian’s email address. SLG would then send direct notice to the parent or guardian via an email that advises the parent or guardian of the following:
1) that SLG will collect their online contact information to give them notice and subsequently update them about their child’s participation in our website;
2) that SLG wishes to collect personal information from their child;
3) that their consent is required for the collection, use, and disclosure of this information;
4) what information will be collected, and how it might be disclosed to others;
6) that consent can be given via a credit card transaction or by signing and returning a form; and
7) that if consent is not given within a reasonable time, SLG will delete the parent’s email address from its records.
Through a link in the email, the parent or guardian is taken to a web page where he or she confirms receipt of the direct notice we sent via email, and provides verifiable parental consent by permitting us to charge a small amount to the parent’s or guardian’s credit card, debit card, or other online payment system that provides notification of each discrete transaction to the primary account holder.
We verify the payment method by charging a small, nonrefundable fee to that account. This is the most common method allowed by law for obtaining verifiable parental consent. It costs us more to process the transaction than the amount the payment method is charged, and we do not make any money from the transaction. Alternatively, the direct notice we send parents and guardians also directs them to a downloadable consent form that can be printed, signed, and sent back to us via mail or electronic scan to:
Super League Gaming, Inc.
2906 Colorado Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90404 USA
phone: (802) 294-2SLG (2754)
Parents or guardians of children under 13 can agree to our collection and use of their child’s information, but still opt out of our disclosure of such information to our partners. Parents or guardians may opt out of such disclosure when providing their consent, or by contacting us directly.
Parents or guardians of children under 13 can review their child’s personal information, direct us to delete it, and refuse to allow further collection or use of the child’s information by contacting us directly at the address or number listed above. When deletion is requested, we ensure that a child’s personal information is deleted in a manner that safeguards against a security breach and protects against its unauthorized access or use, though it is possible the information may persist as residual copies or in our backup systems for some time after we have directed its deletion.
In-Site Communications Tools:
Our Web site includes various in-site communications tools (e.g., forums, comments, or chat). Parents of children under 13 should note our in-site communications tools permit a child user to post text or media (including photographs or video) through which the child could provide personal information that would be visible to other users. Please be aware that anyone may read postings on certain in-site communications tools. Any information which is posted to such in-site communications tools could include personal information, which would be disclosed and available to other users of that tool and would not therefore be private. SLG cannot guarantee the security of information that any user discloses or communicates online in public areas. Those who do so, do so at their own risk. We reserve the right to monitor the content of our in-site communications tools. If age inappropriate material or potentially identifiable information is seen, it may be removed or edited by us for security, privacy and/or legal reasons. We will not republish postings from our in-site communications tools elsewhere on the Web.
- Use of collected information.
- We will only use your Personal Data to the extent the law allows us to do so. Under the GDPR we rely on the following legal bases for processing your Personal Data:
- where you have given us your consent;
- where it is necessary to perform a contract, we have entered into or are about to enter into with you; and
- where it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests.
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- processing of an enquiry received from you; and
- processing a request for further information or in response to you expressing an interest in one or more of our products or services.
- We will use information you give to us:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit other SLG companies to provide you, with information about goods or services related to your enquiry;
- to notify you about changes to the Services; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- We will use information we collect about you:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- We will only use your Personal Data to the extent the law allows us to do so. Under the GDPR we rely on the following legal bases for processing your Personal Data:
- Disclosure of your information
- You agree that we have the right to share your Personal Data with:
- Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If SLG or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SLG, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- You agree that we have the right to share your Personal Data with:
- Where we store your Personal Data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. In addition, we use Auth0 for universal identity access authentication of all SLG users, and Auth0 stores all SLG user identification in connection with providing its GDPR compliant service to us.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Retention of Personal Data
- We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected your Personal Data.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of that Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- Your rights under GDPR. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Data (commonly known as a “subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Persona Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data to another party.
- If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your Personal Data, object to the processing of your Personal Data, or request that we transfer a copy of your Personal Data to another party, please contact us as indicated in the Contact section of this Policy.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
- To exercise any of the above rights, you can contact SLG using the information in Section 13 below. You may also have the right to make a GDPR complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
- Privacy Shield Frameworks for EU, United Kingdom, and Swiss Individuals
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, SLG is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
- Pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, EU, United Kingdom, and Swiss individuals have the right to obtain our confirmation of whether we maintain personal information relating to you in the United States. Upon request, we will provide you with access to the personal information that we hold about you. You may also correct, amend, or delete the personal information we hold about you. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data transferred to the United States under Privacy Shield, should direct their query to firstname.lastname@example.org. If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
- We will provide an individual opt-out or opt-in choice before we share your data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To request to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request to email@example.com.
- In certain situations, we may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- SLG’s accountability for personal data that it receives in the United States under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, SLG remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless SLG proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
- In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, SLG commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information transferred to the United States pursuant to Privacy Shield. European Union, United Kingdom, and Swiss individuals with Privacy Shield inquiries or complaints should first contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the mailing address listed below.
- SLG has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information and to file a complaint. This service is provided free of charge to you.
- Contact details for the EU data protection authorities can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm. If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
- Non-EU/Non-United Kingdom/Non-Switzerland Individuals
- Agreement to Arbitrate
- Class Action Waiver
EXCEPT FOR INDIVIDUALS COVERED BY PRIVACY SHIELD, ARBITRATION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THIS MEANS NEITHER YOU NOR SLG MAY JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.
- Governing Law and Rules for Arbitration.
Except for individuals covered by Privacy Shield, the Arbitration Agreement is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (FAA). Arbitration must proceed only with the American Arbitration Association (AAA) or Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS). The rules for the arbitration will be the procedures of the chosen arbitration organization. If the organization’s procedures change after the claim is filed, the procedures in effect when the claim was filed will apply. Arbitration hearings will take place in Los Angeles, California. A single arbitrator will be appointed. The arbitrator must:
- Follow all applicable substantive law, except when contradicted by the FAA;
- Follow applicable statutes of limitations;
- Honor valid claims of privilege; and
- Issue a written decision including the reasons for the award.
The arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding except for any review allowed by the FAA. However, if more than $100,000 was genuinely in dispute, then either you or SLG may choose to appeal to a new panel of three arbitrators. The appellate panel is completely free to accept or reject the entire original award or any part of it. The appeal must be filed with the arbitration organization not later than 30 days after the original award issues. The appealing party pays all appellate costs unless the appellate panel determines otherwise as part of its award. Any arbitration award may be enforced (such as through a judgment) in any court with jurisdiction.
Super League Gaming, Inc.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
2906 Colorado Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Dated: October 22, 2019
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Super League Gaming, Inc. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Super League Gaming, Inc. Super League Gaming, Inc. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions herein, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this Terms of Service are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing, services or services pricing, are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product or service at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy at email@example.com.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which such tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or, without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, “Comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your Comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any Comments. You are solely responsible for any Comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SLG uses Auth0 for universal identity access authentication of all SLG users. Auth0 stores all SLG user identification data in connection with providing the service and is GDPR compliant.
SECTION 11 – SUPER LEAGUE CLASH ONLINE PRIZING – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please review our Super League Clash Online Prizing – Terms and Conditions which is on our website
SECTION 12 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 13 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 14 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Super League Gaming, Inc., our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 15 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Super League, Inc. and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 16 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 17 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 18 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 19 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
SECTION 20 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 21 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL RELEASE PROMOTIONAL, MARKETING & ADVERTISING MATERIALS
Ladies and Gentlemen:
The undersigned hereby grants permission to Super League Gaming, Inc. (“SLG”) and its partners and assigns to use my (as well as my minor children in attendance)) picture, photograph, silhouette and other reproductions of my (as well as my minor children in attendance) physical likeness and sound as part of SLG’s and its partners marketing, advertising and promotional materials, and the unlimited distribution, advertising, promotion, exhibition, streaming, live broadcast and exploitation of my testimonial and/or likeness (as well as my minor children in attendance) by any method or device now known or hereafter devised in which the same may be used, and/or incorporated and/or exhibited and/or exploited.
I agree that I, on behalf of myself and my minor children in attendance, will not assert or maintain against SLG, its partners and licensees, and their respective successors and assigns, and each of them, any claim, action, suit or demand of any kind or nature whatsoever, including but not limited to, those grounded upon invasion of privacy, rights of publicity or other civil rights, or for any other reason in connection with your authorized use of my (as well as my minor children in attendance) physical likeness and sound as herein provided. I hereby release SLG, its partners and licensees, and their respective successors and assigns, and each of them, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, demands, actions, causes of action(s), costs, and expenses whatsoever, at law or in equity, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, which I (as well as my minor children in attendance) ever had, now have, or may, shall or hereafter have by reason, matter, cause or otherwise arising out of the use of my (as well as my minor children in attendance) physical likeness and sound as herein provided.
I have read the foregoing and fully understand the meaning and effect thereof and, intending to be legally bound, I have signed this release. If the signatory has minor children in attendance, this release shall apply to the minor children as well.